5 affordable ways to update your commercial holiday decor.
As the Yuletide season draws near, you are no doubt already thinking about your holiday decor theme. At the same time, you may be working with a limited budget or simply looking for ways to expand or refreshen your current decor theme without breaking the bank. If that's the case, then you will find the following suggestions helpful. So, without further adieu, here are 5 affordable ways to update your commercial holiday decor.
1. Change your color scheme. One of the easiest ways to update the look of your commercial decor is by simply changing the color scheme of your ornamentation. For example, instead of a traditional red, green and gold color scheme, you might wish to choose a more contemporary color pallet. Commercial Christmas Supply offers a complete selection of Christmas ornaments in a wide range of colors, as well as pre-decorated holiday wreaths to match. This is by far the easiest way to freshen your commercial holiday decor - in fact, the only hard part is deciding which color scheme to use!
2. Expand your existing theme. If you have an existing holiday display that you're not ready to replace, perhaps it's time to simply expand it? For example, let's say you have a North Pole Village as part of your commercial display. An easy way to update your display is by adding new holiday sculptures or figurines. We offer a wide assortment of holiday props that would be right at home in your display, including life-sized reindeer, snowmen, nutcrackers and toy soldiers. A giant Santa sleigh would also make a grand touch, too!
3. Add new ornament shapes and styles. The round Christmas ball ornament will always be a classic, but they represent just the tip of the iceberg. (Or, make that the tip of the Christmas tree!) We carry a wide range of specialty ornaments that nicely complement one another. Choose from diamond-shaped finials, beaded bulbs, glittering bulbs, and bulbs with geometric and wave patterns. All are available in a wide range of colors and finishes to add visual interest and perfectly complement your existing commercial decor.
4. Spruce up your display with wreaths or garlands. Why limit your holiday decor to just the floor or ceiling? Wreaths and garlands are a very affordable way to extend your holiday theme throughout your commercial space. Commercial Christmas Supply offers a wonderful selection of fresh cut and artificial wreaths up to 10' in diameter. Wreaths are available pre-lit and can be customized to perfectly match your holiday decor theme.
5. Create a Selfie station. With the selfie photo becoming practically an art form - and more and more popular on social media, having a designated area in which visitors and guests can share their holiday visits to your commercial space is a great idea. Commercial Christmas Supply offers a number of creative solutions that can help you create a picture-perfect selfie station for less than you might think. Choose from giant ornament stacks, life-sized sculptures, animated props other holiday display ideas. Then sit back and watch as your commercial space goes viral!